Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 21, 2007

It's about time....


I am nerdier than 56% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


I found this on Aradia's website....I just couldn't resist. I do have to say though...."I'm not as nerdy as she is...humph!" I think I darn near guessed on every question. I have been reading other's blogs for a few weeks now, but not updating my own. So I thought I would take the time to do that today. If you believe that, then I have some oceanfront property I would love to sell you in Arizona. My life has been way too full these days. I will start with something I saw on different blogs.......

I AM...

* I am a wife, a daughter and a friend.....one day I hope to add mom to that.

* I am a dreamer. I find myself dreaming about places I would like to go or things I would like to do someday.

* I am a talker. If I'm not talking, then you know I must be sick!

* I am emotional and can have my feelings hurt too easy. I've tried working on that and so far, nothing has changed!

* I am a lover. I hate to see people fight and I wear my heart on my sleeve. This too has gotten me into trouble more than once. I married my high school sweetheart.

* I am strong willed. I don't take a lot from people before I will speak my mind. That sometimes gets me in trouble, if the people don't know me very well.

* I am an animal lover. I love all animals, except spiders. Spiders are the spawn of satan and deserve to die.

* I am afraid of spiders......and bridges. I will avoid a room in my house, if I know there is a spider on the wall or ceiling, until my husband comes home or Ryan. I even asked the UPS man to kill a spider for me once. You should have seen the look I got from him.........I think he was a spider in another life.

* I am a country music freak. I love the stuff and can't get enough concerts in. I go with my mom all the time.

* I am a clean person. I don't like to get dirty. I can't stand to plant things or pull weeds. It really is silly. How bad is it to get dirty?

* I am an outdoorswoman I enjoy fishing (but only clean fishing) with Ryan and we try to get out as much as possible.

I think that about covers me.

3 comments:

battynurse said...

ok, so how to you be an outdoors woman without getting dirty? hehe. I'm with you on spiders or pretty much any kind of bug other than a lady bug. I asked the yard guy once to come get a praying mantis out of my house for me.

Michelle said...

To all my faithful blog readers, I thank you. I am currently having family issues with my side and am cutting off all commincation ties. I just cant take the drama and crap and how everything seems to be my fauly even though I have not seen them in over 5 years, some 15 years +. I just cant take it. My husband is in Iraq, I just miscarried, I have a lot on my plate and I dont need it. I tried and tried and tried to make things ok but it always fails and I cant take it. So, my blog and my myspace are now set to private and can only been seen if I invite you to read and see.
So, PLEASE email me, if you would like the invite to continue to read my blog.
Thank you for following my journey on my blog.
nicksboo824@yahoo.com

The Milk Maid said...

Haha- I just found your blog hun! I'm not sure ANYONE is as nerdy as I am. I hope to see you write more soon- I've enjoyed reading over the old posts you'd written. Be well--

Aradia