Well tomorrow we go and see our wonderful OB. I am so excited! I'm 18 weeks today so I'm hoping to see if our little buglet comes with peanuts or is plain. That is a scrapbook page I saw the other day when looking through a magazine. A woman was having twins and she wrote on the page "Max comes with peanuts and Molly comes plain." I thought that was the cutest thing. We have decided not to tell anyone until Christmas. That will be part of our gift to them. I haven't decided how to incorporate it just yet, but will soon. Somehow I will come up with a cute way to tell them they are getting a grandson or granddaughter. So you all will have to keep the suspense up for just a few more days. Maybe on Christmas Eve I'll get on here and let the cat out of the bag. My mom told me she won't talk to me for a year if I don't tell her tomorrow. But what fun would that be if I just said, Oh yeah the baby is a girl/boy. Boring!
Not too much else to report as of yet. I'm not feeling the baby on a regular basis. Just every now and then. I went to a scrapbooking crop on Friday and was looking for inspiration and all of a sudden I got three jabs in the belly. What a cool feeling! Of course I was like, "Ok, do it again!" But sense I'm not stubborn, and Ryan is, the baby took after him and I got nothin. Oh well! Thank goodness for my doppler. I don't know what I would do without it. The baby's heartrate has been in the high 140's except yesterday, it was in the 150's. I'm really stumped now. Nothing like riding the middle of the road. That would be my child though.......not quick to say I'm a boy or I'm a girl. I know that heartrate's are just an old wive's tale anywho.
Not too much else to say except we haven't even started our christmas shopping yet. I don't know what to get for anyone. I'm ususally so on top of the game, but not this year. I think that the baby is sucking my brain little by little. I don't know what else it could be. Ugh!
April 2022
4 years ago




3 comments:
Good luck!! Can't wait to hear if it has peanuts or plain! I love that...too cute! :)
So what's he verdict of your buglet's sex? :o)
That's cute. Peanuts or plain. Never thought of that.
Post a Comment