I haven't posted in like, forever! I know, I know I'm the worst blogger in blogger land. I have been so busy that I have barely had time to breathe lately and not having the internet at home hasn't helped. I know, excuses excuses but it really is the truth.
Pregnancy wise, everything is going great. Our little man is growing good and our due date was moved up 2 days to mother's day. Wouldn't that be a welcomed surprise. Ryan is really shooting for me to go into labor on the weekend so he is at home with me and not at work when labor starts. That would be nice. Knowing me I'll be the type to drive myself to the hospital and call him to meet me there. He starts his vacation on the 12th of May, so hopefully I'll have the baby during that time so he can experience everything with me.
I'm starting to feel our buglet move around more and more. The other day I was in bed and he kicked my stomach and I felt it on the outside before I realized what had happened. It was the coolest feeling. As I type this I can feel him moving inside of me. I don't feel him on a regular basis yet, but am feeling him more and more. We had a sub doc yesterday, I think that was preperation for labor by giving me someone other than my OB, and she told me that my uterus is behind now, measurement wise. I don't understand how that could be, but ok. She didn't have me laying completely flat when she measured me, and my doc normally does, so I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. She said baby is fine and measuring ahead, so no worries. Just makes you wonder why she said anything then. Oh, well! I can't believe that I have less than 18 weeks left and I still have to work out my maternity leave. Nothing like waiting until the last second, huh! I'm not too worried, I know it will all work out.
That's all for now and I will try to keep this updated more. Promise!
April 2022
4 years ago




6 comments:
Glad to hear from ya girl! Glad things are going well for ya!
glad to hear things are continuing well for you. and what a blessing to have little Phillip Benjamin growing inside you! We're really close together in gestation and I just want you to know I wish you the best in this last half!
www.rajencreation.wordpress.com
OMG You updated your blog!! :o) Isn't it a wonderful feeling to feel the bug move around? I started to feel Hannah around 18 weeks. Felt like little flutters at first. I just realized your lil man might be delivered on Hannah's birthday (May 14th!) and will be a Taurus too! ;o)
Hope you are doing well little mama! :)
Where are you??? :)
Hey slacker ;) Where are you? Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment