Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Our little man!

Here is a better picture of our man that his aunt kim took the day after he was born.

Photobucket

He is down a few ounces now to 7lbs 15oz but is still doing well. He didn't sleep well last night so that means I didn't sleep well either. Ryan took him at 3:30 to try his hand at getting him to sleep. I'm glad he did, because it worked and allowed me to get about 3 hours in myself. Ryan had to sleep with him in his arms reclined in the chair. I don't think you can spoil a newborn, so if he wants to be warm and sleep in Daddy's arms be my guest. The nurse came in this morning and swaddled him, laid him on his side and out he went. Thanks....can I take her home with me? Do you know how many hours we tried that last night to no avail. What a bugger we have on our hands. The good news is he is breastfeeding like a champ and my milk has come in. I can now join the ranks of the milk maid. A group I'm honored to be a part of.

Here is our new little family
Photobucket

Me and my little buggy-boo
Photobucket

7 comments:

twondra said...

Congrats!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys! Love the pictures!

The Milk Maid said...

Glad to hear the breastfeeding is going so well-- you know where to find me if you need anything! He is SOOOO adorable- I could gobble him up. I know you must be over the moon (a very sleepy moon *wink*)!

Jody said...

OMGosh, congrats...he's soooooooooooooooooooo cute!! Your labor story is almost identical to mine and your buglet weighted just a little more than my bugglet-ette....=) LOL COOL!!!!! WTG mom!

Jody

singletracey said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! Congrats!!!

Lora said...

I've been reading your blog for some time....just wanted to say
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!! Your son is BEAUTIFUL! Aren't little boys amazing??? I'm partial...but either way, babies are such a blessing!! :) Enjoy every second...you think a week has flown by...wait til you turn around and he's starting SCHOOL!!! YIKES! :)

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Ahhhhh! Pictures!!

He's *so* cute! Congratulations!

=) =) =)

Aimee said...

Amy- I will comment again, you have a beautiful lil boy! Still can't believe our babes share the same birthday!!! :-)I hope you are enjoying this precious time righting now.