Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm a bad mom!

I can't believe that I haven't posted in so long. I'm just terrible at keeping everyone up do date on my little man. We are doing wonderfully well. He is growing like a weed now. We went to the doc on Wednesday and at 10 weeks he is 13lbs 5oz and 23 and 1/4 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for his weight......apparently mom has good growing juice! I can't believe how much weight he has gained! 4lbs in 4 weeks, not too bad for a breastfed baby.

I just love being a mom and he is such a good baby. He doesn't really cry, and that's a good thing because mom doesn't like to hear him cry. I get teary eyed too! He goes for his shots on Monday and dad is going with us. I know it's good for him to cry, but still makes me sad to hear it. That is why daddy is coming with us.

Here is a few new pics of him, that really aren't that new anymore because he is growing so fast.

Smiley gus

Here he is with daddy. He doesn't fit in this outfit anymore....it's one of my favs too!

Photobucket

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awww, so precious! He's sooooo cute!