I'm really bad at this posting thing. Bad mommy! My little guy is growing up to be quite the little man. I can't believe how much he has changed lately. It is just crazy to think that he is going on 4 months old. He can giggle, when he wants to, which is usually directed at Daddy. He can roll from his back to his belly, which he does at night when he wants to go to sleep and pretty much only sleeps on his back now. He is starting to cry now when people he doesn't know talks to him or tries to hold him. This quirk can go away as far as I'm concerned. He also can blow bubbles and make noises with his tongue, raspberries! What a stinker he is I tell you. He is getting to be so much fun now and I just love spending the day with him. On Tuesday though, that comes to an end. School officially starts and mommy has to bring the buggy to the sitters. We did a trial run on Monday and then again tomorrow and mommy hates dropping him off with a passion. He does good there and I really like our sitter. I actually used to watch her when she was little.
Here are a few new pictures of my little man. Be prepared for some cuteness!
Here is Philip with Daddy when I came home from the store the other day.

He thinks he is so cute in his hat! What a cutie pie!

Here is Ryan with his grandpa who is holding Philip
6 comments:
He's soooo cute! I'm so glad you shared! Glad he's doing so well!
Awww! luv the hat photo. so sweet.
-Faith
hadn't seen/heard from you on NW in while and had lost your blog spot. He's growing so big and beautiful! Congrats! Our twins are just a couple weeks older. HOpe you all are well!
Oh, SO cute!!! Love the pics. =)
He's so freakin' cute! Love he photo with him and dadda!
Im such a blog slacker now. Something I never imagined I would become. But I wanted to say hello!!
Handsome little man he is turning into! Wow!
Post a Comment