My little man is four months old! I can't believe it. I say man because he doesn't need his mommy so much anymore. Just for his feedings only mommy can give and when he goes to sleep at night and wants to be cuddled. Otherwise he is mr. independent. This morning my alarm went off at 6:30 and he was in his bed playing and talking to his bumper pad. Not a care in the world. I turned on his mobile and I don't even think he noticed I was there. When I was done with my shower I went in and got him to feed and I was greeted with the biggest smile. I am so in love with him! I have had these very sappy moments lately where I am just overwhelmed with the feeling of being blessed. As I look back over the 3 years it took us to have him, I get choked up. Not just because of the struggles we went through, but because of the struggles that others are going through too. I can't imagine not being a mom and it hurts me to think there are so many others out there that may never know that feeling of being truly blessed. Philip is so precious to me and I sometimes I find myself crying at work, like I did so many times during the 3 years we tried for him. Now my tears are because I'm blessed and miss my little guy like crazy. To all of you that are reading this and still in the trying phase I send you strength to keep trying and just know that you too will be a mommy someday. Don't give up on your dream.
Here is my future Spartan!
1 comment:
Wow! I can't believe he's 4 months!!
Thanks for the inspiration and the hope! (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment