Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

All aboard for the TWOH!

All aboard who's coming aboard. Train destination....TWOH, Insanityland. Trip should take two weeks of ups downs and sideways motion followed by pure bliss or extreme depression.

I can't believe it.....I'm back in the TWW again. Wow have I misseed it....not! I am officially 1dpo and am feeling very optomistic. I love my new doctor. He is wonderful and I don't know why I didn't make this change sooner. He is extremly happy and upbeat about chances. I just wish I could blink my eyes and be done with the TWW. My goal is to not get so excited and pee happy this time. I'm not so sure I can stick to it, but I will give it my best. School is starting for me, so that will help take my mind off of baby making for a little while and help me focus my energy elsewhere. I need to do that. Just relax and let fate deal me my hand. If you stick around with me for the duration of the 2 weeks I will deny that I wrote this and will probably erase it, because let's face it ladies.....I've never been one to relax and be patient. I can sure try though!

No comments: