I'm so stinken excited! I can't wait to share with you, but since Grandma reads this we won't be revealing anything just yet. I will be telling them on Christmas Eve, so be on the lookout for an update then. Maybe I'll post before I go and see them since my doesn't have internet access at home. We are baking together all weekend so it's going to be hard to not answer her when she asks about the gender. I will stay strong though and not bend an ounce. I cried like a baby when I saw our little buglet. I can't believe that I can associate a name with our little one now. It seems so official to me and I'm just beside myself. Tonight we are picking out a card design for the christmas cards and it's off to Sam's Club to get them done tomorrow. I have to buy stamps for them and they will be mailed over the weekend. I can't wait for the reactions from our family that doesn't even know we are pregnant. Won't they be shocked!
Thanks for all the well wishes and excitement. I can't wait until Michelle and Tammy get their BFP's. I will be screaming from the rooftops in joy for them. No one should have to endure the heartache that we have had to go through.
April 2022
4 years ago




4 comments:
I am dying to know if it's a boy or a girl!!! Come on - please tell!!! Glad the ultrasound went OK. Merry Christmas Amy to you and Ryan!! Hope you have a wonderful holiday.
Exciting!! Can't wait to hear the gender!!
Thanks for the shout out. You brought tears to my eyes. You're so sweet! (((HUGS)))
Can't you just whisper it to us? Hehehe! :D I'm glad YOU both know, and that you got to see Buglet together... that's the most important thing! Happy Holidays gang!
Thanks for the wishes. I need all I can take. Man...I cant wait to know your little buglet's name!!!
Post a Comment