Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Almost all done.....

with my pregnancy and with the snow, I hope. I'm so sick of the snow and hope to not have to look at it too much longer. I don't know how much I can handle. The cats have spring fever too and want to go on the 3 season porch so badly. It breaks my heart to see them crying and begging to go out there. I just don't want to heat it right now or I would let them out. Poor babies!

Not too much too report on the whole pregnancy thing. He is doing much better as am I now that the influenza virus has left us. Thank goodness for Tamiflu. I can't believe how many people have come down with the virus. From what I understand it isn't just my area, it's all over the U.S.

I keep forgetting to have Ryan take a belly shot of me. I'm so bad at it. I wish I would have done more before, but I'll try and take the last few weeks at least of his growth. In the mean time I will post pictures of my Hubby.

He went fishing on New Year's Eve and caught this monster Crappie. He turned it into the state DNR and just found out he caught the 3rd biggest crappie of 2007. He is so proud of his fish. I took some pictures of it before we brought it to be mounted.

Here he is with his big ol' fish:

#2

Here is a "normal" size crappie:

#5
I hope that he is as proud of his son as he is of this fish!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Wow! Way to go Ryan! Very impressive!

Glad you're feeling better!

Aimee said...

Oh my!! Now that is a FISH!! Congrats to Ryan!!

Happy to hear you're feeling much better!! Hope it stays that way!