
My goodness I need to do something with my hair. My friend is learning how to do hair and she is willing to get me all pretty for labor and delivery and I'm taking her up on it. I want to be a diva and look sexy. Like I will care at that point anywho, but you know.
Well Ryan made it through cuts and even ended up with a little overtime this week. How nice is that? I can't believe they ended up cutting 35 people this time and they may be cutting more. Only time will tell. They also asked him to be the person who trains people for proper crane usage and using the hi-lo. Big time stuff apparently. He is pretty happy that he was saved and needless to say we got a full nights sleep last night finally. Boy did I need that. I can't believe how tired I get these days. It seems like just walking from my car to the house requires a shot of oxygen. Like I said I feel like I have gained 30 pounds. It mostly depends on his position though. If he is high then it is worse. If he is low than I feel much better when I'm moving around.
Well that's all for now. Tomorrow I will post a picture of our crib. My mom found a nice one that we all agreed on.




3 comments:
Love the picture! Thanks for sharing! Glad Ryan is okay!
YOU LOOK GREAT PREGO AMY! :-) NICE BUMP YA GOT THERE!
GLAD TO HERE RYAN STAYS PUT!! ;-) THAT'S GOT TO BE A MAJOR SIGN OF RELIEF!
LOOKIN' GOOD!!!!
Amy, WOW..you look terrific. He will be here before you know it. I am from "our" board and it is great to check out your blog. Looks wonderful.
Post a Comment