Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

7 weeks tomorrow!

I can't believe that Philip is almost 2 months old. They really do grow up too fast! We got some professional pictures done. The website is www.absolute-photo.net and go under customer galleries scroll down to maatman and the password is philip once you click enter gallery. They are way too cute. He was so very crankie that day, I'm surprised that the photos even turned out. The pictures with the ones and the tax deduction onsie is a gift for my sister the accounting major. The onsie of course was a gift from her!

My little guy has started to smile now at people. He of course smiles more at Ryan and just whines at me. I'm his food supply, so no smiles for me! He also started to rub his eyes when he gets sleepy, which is too funny. His hand is so little and so is his eye, so it is quite funny to watch. I'm trying to get him to sleep in his crib, but that isn't going to well. He was sick for a little while with a stuffy nose and ended up in the carseat to sleep for too long I think. Now when I lay him down in his crib, he wakes up after a few minutes because he is moving I think. The carseat keeps him from moving around too much and the crib doesn't. I'm thinking of putting his boppy in the crib and trying to get him to sleep in that. I can get a 2 hour nap out of him if I put him on his belly, but don't dare do that at night. To be honest I'm not ready to put him in his room yet. Isn't that terrible! Here is a picture of him, it isn't recent but cute!





5 comments:

twondra said...

He's soooo cute! I love the picture of him against the football. Too cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Aimee said...

OH AMY...HE'S JUST PRECIOUS!!! TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

OMG, those pictures are SOOOOOO cute!!!

Montana's mom said...

What babys closet is complete without a Brett Favre jersey?!?! I love it!! He is adorable!

Michelle said...

I checked out your gallery Amy! I absolutlely love the tax dection pictures. They are different yet way cute. A new idea! My absolute favorite picture is number 7248- the black and white of him in your hands. Precious!