Oh my goodness time sure flies! I can't believe my little guy is 5 months old already. He is just growing like a weed. I don't have the latest pictures to put up because my dad borrowed the cord to the camera and hasn't returned it yet. Nice.....what a good grandpa! He is getting his first teeth, so he hasn't been a happy camper at night. During the day he is good for the sitter, but when he gets sleepy then he gets cranky. I don't blame him, I'm sure it hurts. He is even crying in his sleep lately. He'll be snoring and sound asleep and then cry. I finally brought him into bed with me this morning and let him nurse for a little while. It seemed to help. I'm sure it's his teeth trying to come in. He gets up on his hands and knees now so I don't think crawling is too far off. He wants to get down and play with everything and run with the kiddos, he just can't put it all together enough yet. I need to start baby proofing the house. We are no where close to being ready for him to crawl yet. I will post pictures soon! Just wanted to say happy 5th month to my little guy! Mommy sure loves him!
1 comment:
Wow...can't believe he's that old already! Time sure flies. Can't wait to see pictures!!!
Post a Comment