Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

I missed some.....

events that I should have blogged. Naughty me! First off, happy 34th birthday to my husband and happy 6 month birthday to my son. Both events happened on November 14 and I didn't blog them. Ooops. I can't believe that my little man is 6 months old already. He is getting so big! We go to the doc on Monday so I'll have stats then for you. On Friday I was changing him and getting him ready to go the sitters. I was putting overalls on him and he was getting mad at me. He didn't want to be fussed with and was letting that be known. As I'm pulling up his pants he starts screaming "da-da. da-da." I laughed and went silly boy, mommy isn't hurting you. So he gets a frown on his head and starts in again "da-da-da-da. da-da." only louder this time. Finally Ryan comes in and asks what all the racquet is about and I tell him that I'm dressing Philip and he isn't having any of it. Ryan laughs, leans over gives Philip a kiss and says "Da da loves you!" Philip looks up at Ryan and with a smile on his face says "Da-da." It was the cutest thing ever and brought me to tears. Ryan couldn't have asked for a better birthday gift. Now all I hear in the house is da da da da. ALL THE TIME! I carry the kid for 9 months and he says "da da" first. Go figure.

He is so ready to crawl. I expect him to take off any day now. He rocks back and forth on his hands and knees and has such determination in his eyes. Then he gets frustrated and lays himself back down. Poor kid is trying really hard and is so close. He is sitting up really well now and every now and then will fall backwards, which he really doesn't care for much. Can't blame him, I'm sure it doesn't feel good. He can roll over to his tummy now and gets right up into the crawling position. I'll have to take a movie of it and post it. It's so cute.

Happy 6 month birthday baby!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Happy birthday to your boys. :) Cute about da da. :)