Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

Late christmas presents.....

The month of January has been a little bit busy for me. I'm happy to see that it's gone, just because I worked too many days and didn't spend enough time with my little guy. Boy is he growing too fast. Yesterday he just wasn't himself and I just chalked it up to not getting enough sleep. All he wanted to do was eat and drink. He was waking constantly from his sleep, crying and wanting to be comforted. Last night was no different. He was a pistol from about 2 am until 7 this morning when our daily routine began. I joked with Ryan's mom this morning when I dropped Philip off, that is was Grandma's job to not let him sleep today because he didn't let me sleep last night. Well, what I didn't know is that my baby was popping another tooth. Yep, that's right! Tooth number 5 has made it's appearance, upper left side. I was holding him upside down while tickling him and noticed something white. I took him by grandma's stove and asked her to look in his mouth and sure enough, she said number 5 had poked completely through the skin. I guess my baby had a right to be mad after all! Now I feel bad for not giving him Tylenol when he didn't feel good last night. It's ok if he takes a nap now grandma!

We finally got to pick up the gifts that Aunt Heidi and Uncle Troy sent back in December. Nothing like taking forever to pick stuff up. Philip got some really cute stuff. Here are a few pics of him opening his stuff.


It was hard trying to get him to sit still for me on the couch!


He didn't know what to do, it's like he forgot how to open up gifts!


The music toy was a hit. The clothes he just shoved out of the way to get to the toy that was playing!


I finally got him to hold still long enough for this pic!

Thanks for the cool gifts Aunt Heidi and Uncle Troy. We'll post pics of the clothes soon....they are in the wash right now!

3 comments:

Tina said...

What a sweet heart! Im adding you now to my surro blog

Aimee said...

OMG Amy, P looks just like his momma!!! Hannah loved the paper more than the gift itself!!! ;o)

Michelle said...

Adorable! Your right, they grow up way too fast. I say it everyday. He does look so much like you too!