Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I've been MIA....

sorry about that! My little bug man has been battling an ear infection on top of getting teeth. That equals one crabby little boy. He is doing better now, thank goodness! I don't know how much more I could have handled. He has still been waking up, just not as often and for shorter periods. I stayed home with him yesterday and I'm glad I did. I think he needed to just run around the house for the day. He sure is fun these days. I can't seem to tie him down, and that's all right. It is fun seeing him investigating things. His new thing now is climbing. He climbs on everything. Our sitter has a 2 year old and I think that he is just watching and imitating her. It's funny to see him climbing like a monkey boy. Turns out the little peanut is asthmatic like his mom and dad. We had to use a nebulizer on him. He is still horse from it, but sounds better than he did. He is on Amoxicillin for his ear infection. He hates the stuff....I have to practically shove it down his little throat. Here is a pic from his x-ray he got on Monday. Since he is wheezing they wanted to rule out him swallowing something, like a penny. His x-ray tech was a cute blonde and he noticed her the minute we walked in. Go figure. I think that he is going to be a roller coaster enthusiast. Fine by me, Daddy won't ride them with me.

6 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Look how cute he is!!! OMGosh they grow up SOOO fast.

twondra said...

He is sooooo adorable! Thanks for the update!

onemorebaby said...

What a cutie! Hope is is feeling all better!

Michelle said...

What a ham. My how they grow up so fast.

Jody said...

He is getting sooooo BIG~!!

Aimee said...

OMG he's a splitting image of you! So stinkin' adorable! Hannah hated that red stuff too, I had a hard time getting it down her throat so I just mixed it with milk. LOL Yum! Strawberry milk! ;o)