that my little guy was still a baby and needed his mommy still, he goes and gets a molar. Can you believe it? Not only did he get 1 molar (bottom right), the bottom left is starting to come in too. My little boy is quickly becoming a toddler before my eyes. Now that he is 11 months....that's right ELEVEN, he thinks that he can do anything. Notice I said thinks. Sometimes he just forgets that he can't walk (on his own) and trys to run out of your arms while we practing our steps. He walks great in his walker and with a walking toy his Aunt Kim bought him, but on his own he just doesn't have the confidence yet. I'll have to get a video up of him with his walking toy. He can go from a crawl to a walk, so he is getting there. I'm ready for him to just take off on me sometime. I know he can do it, he just doesn't know it yet.
His list of words is ever growing these days. He now can say:
MaMa (my favorite all though the stinker doesn't use it very often)
DaDa (which he chants like he is at a sporting event)
BaBa (which is also chanted)
NiNi (when he is pretending to go to sleep)
Ap ple (which is clear as a bell and his newest word)
Aaa pa pa (This is grandpa)
Mmmmmm ma ma(which is grandma)
Uh oh (which has the cutest long pause in the middle)
Num Num (which was his very first word ever)
I can't believe how much he is changing now. Everyday is something new and I'm so amazed by him. I so behind on my posts. I need to get up some Easter picks of him gathering easter eggs and opening his first easter basket.
April 2022
4 years ago




2 comments:
I found your blog through another, I hope it's ok if I follow you!
Women like you help me know that one day our dreams will come true!!!
Lots of love, hugs and prayers-
Tiffany
http://thepiferfamily.blogspot.com/
Awww, how cute! I can't wait for the girls to start talking! Evelynn has started immitating "kissy face", so now that she's immitating I'm hoping that means talking is coming soon. ;)
Post a Comment