Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I've been MIA big time!

Apparently I lost that loving feeling for blogging. There has been a lot going on in the Maatman world. So much so I don't know where to start. Philip just turned 18 months and is in fact the cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. I won't trade him for the world or any amount of money. I have another blog, which I have neglected as well, but updated with the juicy details of what has happened as of late. You can find it here if you are interested. Email me and I will add you to the blog as it is set as private for a very good reason.

3 comments:

Kim @ Life of a Modern Mom said...

Hi Amy! Hope your doing good. I can't believe Phillip is 18 months, it goes SO fast. That is such a fun age. Thinking about you guys over here!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Hey, I don't have your email...but I was wondering if you would mind adding me to your blog list so I can read? Thanks!

The Milk Maid said...

I dont have your email either-- been a loooong time since ive hit the blogs but i'm trying to catch up! email me at aradia7dragon at yahoo- thanks!