Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18, 2009

First boo-boo....Ouch!

This is what happened today when I was at work.....he was with Ryan's mom!




His first boo-boo and it happens to be on the day he is going to see the doc for his 1 year visit. She said he was pushing the stroller and slipped, I think he fell down her step on the front porch. She said he didn't cry.....I think he must have SCREAMED bloody murder. He was very clingy today and I don't blame him.

Here are his sats:

25 pounds 2 ounces

32 inches long

The doctor thinks Philip is going to be huge.....I hope he is right and not short like his mommy.

4 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Ouch! Oh, poor baby. It's is absolutly the WORST thing ever when the little ones get hurt. Poor baby, poor mommy!

Jody said...

OMGoodness..that looks oooowy...

Aimee said...

Owie!!!! :o( It just breaks my heart when they get hurt like that!

Philip is definitely a healthy babe! At Hannah's 1 year appt., she was 19lbs (10-25%) and was exactly 30(75%-90%)

onemorebaby said...

Hey! Is he all healed up? How are you doing? POST! Keep us up to date!!! Thinking of you... ((hugs)) onemorebaby.