Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 28, 2011

It's been awhile.....


since I have been on to post. Lots has happened and time seems to be flying by. After the loss of small fry in December, we didn't waste much time getting back into the "wanting a second child" mode. We went right back to the doctor and within 12 weeks were pregnant with flurry. This pregnancy has been a rough pregnancy compared to Philip's and small fry, who were both boys by the way. Maybe the reason being is because.....


glitter graphics
Free Glitter Graphics, It's A Girl Glitter Graphics


We are in total shock. Still am. I can't believe that in January we will have both a son and a daughter. Crazy I tell ya! I actually bought a few items this weekend and was completely overwhelmed in the girls department. I could have bought out the whole department.

Philip is excited, to say the least, and spends most of the day rubbing my stomach and saying "Hi girl!" I'm hoping the transition for him will be easy. Going from an only child, getting every ounce of attention he craves, to having to share attention will be tough.

1 comment:

Caffeinated Mama said...

WOW. I have missed a lot. Congratulations!!!! Is she here yet??