Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

I don't know what to think! Welcome to Insanity!

I am at a lost for words. I am actually thinking I may be preggers. How could that be though? I have been through 8 IUI's now and 1 for sure took and ended in miscarriage, but I was medicated for that one. I'm wasn't medicated this cycle. I only had 1 egg. Is that good odds.....having just 1 egg? There were a few cycles where I had 7 eggs and didn't get pregnant. How could 1 do it? Here is what I'm feeling so far:

Irritable
Sleep deprived
Constipated
Twinges and pulling sensations in my belly
Backache
Headache
Bloated
Weird taste in my mouth

I think that about covers it. Is it possible that I could be pregnant? Ryan is determined that I am, but I'm scared to believe that pregnancy is possible for us. I had the urge to pee on something this morning.....so I used an OPK. There were 2 lines, only 1 was fainter than the other. I have heard that some people use OPK's as early pregnancy predictors. I shouldn't have 2 lines anymore on an OPK.....should I?

Tammy if you are reading this would you send me an invite to your blog....pretty please! :)

2 comments:

Jody said...

I hope so...:) FXXXXXXXX!!!!!
XOXOX,
Jody

twondra said...

I sure hope so girl! You've been through enough! I'm crossing everything I possibly can. I'd LOVE to send you an invite to my blog. Sorry about the hassle of it being on private. Can you send me an email and then I will definitely send you an invite. tammywondra@yahoo.com
(((HUGS)))