Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

D O U B L E D I G I T S!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! I'VE MADE IT DOUBLE DIGITS! Yeah! I'm 1/4 of the way done. I went out last night and bought myself my first pair of maternity khaki's. Koh.l's is having a buy 1 get 1 free sale. So I bought a black pair and a khaki pair. They fit great. I'm one of the lucky ones who shows right away. I haven't told school yet so I can only imagine they think I must be gaining weight. Ugh! I'm trying my best to hide it, but it just isn't working. I think that part of my bloat is from being constipated. Some of the things we take for granted.....like sleep and using the bathroom. Sleep is a whole other issue. I just can't get any at night and I'm so tired the next day that I feel like I can't function. I don't like taking a lot of things, but sometimes a girl needs to sleep. I have only had to deal with a few pregnancy symptoms so far, and I'm thankful for that, but the ones I have had to deal with haven't been fun. I can say that I haven't been sick, just at night for a little while, but nothing major like my family has gone through. Now the placenta has taken over, so I shouldn't be faced with headaches or nausea anymore. Yahoo! I need a day where I can just catch up on my sleep. I do have 82 sick days. Maybe I should just take 1 and then I would be able to catch up on my much needed sleep while Ryan is at work. Just my luck I would be so consumed with housework and watching daytime television I wouldn't get my sleep anyways.

We go to the doc tomorrow to listen to the heartbeat again. It was 174 on friday, so we'll see if it has slowed down or sped up any. She said that sometimes they have a hard time finding it early on. Since I just heard it I'm ok if they don't find it tomorrow. I'll still worry, but not as much as if I hadn't heard it yet. I'll post tomorrow what the heartrate is.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I'm anxious to hear how the appt goes! Hope you get some good sleep soon! Man, 82 sick days? I'd catch "mono" or something. :)