Well our 9 week ultrasound went perfect. I didn't know that I should drink orange juice or something that would give the baby energy so it would move around a bunch. The baby did move, but not a bunch. When the doc was doing the ultrasound the baby was moving it's arms and legs and head and then turned it's body so that we couldn't get a good profile. Stubborn-ness runs on my dad's side, so I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this baby isn't stubborn. I'm at work, but will post a picture this week. I was so excited to see the baby moving. The heartrate was 174 bpm, so any guesses on the baby's gender? We are going to find out what we are having. I know that everyone thinks we shouldn't, but you know there are somethings that I just need to know. We have been trying for 30 months now to have a baby. Since we weren't able to plan that, the least we can do is plan the nursery. It's funny the things you take for granted in life when one thing becomes so consuming. For whatever reason, we were meant to have a baby in May. I'll take what i can get. It's so perfect because I will be able to end the school year on maternity leave. I have 82 days right now and I figure I will only need to take 35 of them. That gives me 7 weeks off. Basically I won't be back after spring break. I couln't have planned it anymore perfect if I tried.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing so much! That's awesome! I would want to know the gender, too. Can't wait to see the picture!!
I'm guessing GIRL...:) hehe
I think you are aving a girl! Hannah's hat beat was strong and high as well!! :o)
ok I can't type! I have Hannh on my lap!! I mean Hannah's heart beat was in the same range! :o)
Post a Comment