Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

How can I have morning sickness now?

Can you believe it? I have morning sickness at 12 weeks. The good stuff, you know the kind that lasts all day long. It is just great! I have lost 4lbs. in the last week. Do you know how long I tried to lose weight and how hard it was for me before I was pregnant? It never worked. I now weigh less than I did before I got pregnant. I just hope that it is gone by next week, when I start my 2nd trimester. I feel bad for the women that have to suffer with this everyday. I couldn't imagine having to deal with it for long periods of time. That wouldn't be fun.

I wish my nesting would start. I'm actually finding myself without much energy these days, hoping that I can just get the strength to get out of bed and go to work. Why does just daily activity have to be so hard? I was in the shower yesterday when the nausea hit me hard. I knew I wasn't going to make it out of the shower. All I had that morning was a glass of water, so I didn't have much to get up thankfully. The whole time I'm in the shower, doing my thing, I have Ryan's voice in the back of my mind telling me "Remember honey you wanted to experience pregnancy at least once." Needless to say I was mad at him all day long. He really woudln't have said that to me, I don't think, unless he was trying to be funny. Then he might. When he came home from work I gave him the cold shoulder and of course he didn't know why. I told him, he laughed and then I was done. Isn't it something when your husband doesn't even have to be there and he can tick you off good. Must be telepathy.

3 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

I am laughing in love here. It's awful isnt it- but yet it will be wonderful soon (Like when it's over!). I chuckle again thinking to myself "I'm glad it is HER right now!". Hehehe! Grow baby grow!

twondra said...

Sorry you're not feeling so well. I hope it gets better real soon. And I know how husbands can piss you off without being there. :)

teakettle3 said...

Aren't those pregnancy hormones wonderful! Sorry the morning sickness is just now starting. Vicky is still fighting the sickness. But we are grateful for every minute of it as we know the baby is doing well. Sending you and Ryan lots of warm baby thoughts!