Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Honey!

Cheers baby!




Happy 33rd birthday to my love! Today my wonderful husband turns 33...when did we get so old? It doesn't seem to bother him at all, I have to say. Me on the other hand, and having a hard time with the number. We are exactly the ages we will be when we have our little buglet. I can't believe it. I had a fun time shopping for him this past weekend. Ryan is a big time co.lts fan, so I was hoping to get him a Pay.ton Man.ning jersey, but no such luck. I think everyone is a col.ts fan. So I instead found him a fishing vest for fly fishing and some new shoes. He needed new shoes badly. I don't know how he has gone so long with his stinky shoes. Can't wait to throw those nasty things away. YUCK!

Today is the first time someone has asked me when I was due. What a weird feeling that was. I wasn't expecting it at all. They must have thought I was goofy because I just sat there with a goofy look on my face, fumbling for words. I knew I was showing, but I didn't know it was that obvious to everyone around me. Guess I should probably tell work sometime soon, huh!

7 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

So- belly pic?!?!

Happy b-day Ryan!

twondra said...

Happy birthday Ryan!

I agree with Aradia....where's the belly pic?? :)

Aimee said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!! :o) I am sure you both will always remember your 33rd year! :o) CHEERS!

Tropicalfruitmom said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite Nephew-in-law. ;-)

RainbowMomma said...

I'd love to see a belly pic, too. I cannot believe you're now (as of the day I'm writing this) 15 weeks along. It seems like you just got your BFP!

twondra said...

I just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for you and the support you've given me. Thanks! (((HUGS)))

Michelle said...

Just wondering how you are. Its been a while...