OMG I had a long weekend! My mom, me and my aunt all went christmas shopping and I walked my legs off. I didn't realize how tired I get these days. When I hit the bed, that was it I slept all night long and still woke up tired. Wowsers! Today I'm feeling better, but still tired, and hoping that goes away soon. I'm tired of being tired.
My fingers are starting to swell. It was so bad this weekend I couldn't even get my wedding ring on. I love my setting too so it is sad that I have to run cold water over my finger just so I can get my ring on. I hope that I'm able to wear it for awhile yet. I don't wont to get it sized because I'll probably have to get it sized again after baby. Nothing else is swelling yet besides my belly and my finger. I find myself rubbing my belly all the time. I haven't told school I'm preggers yet so sometimes when I'm rubbing my belly I have to remind myself to see if anyone is looking. I'm sure the rumor mill is already in place due to my bulging waistline. I will announce my pregnancy closer to christmas. Then I can tell people if it is a boy or girl at the same time.
Tomorrow is Ryan's birthday. I will have to do a special tribute to my main squeeze on his special day. We are going to the doc tomorrow too. I'm not sure what they are going to do, if we get an u/s or just listen to the doppler again. We use the doppler every night and listen to the baby's heartbeat. Right before we go to bed, it has become our bonding time. Last night the our little buglet was just moving all over the place. The heartbeat would be really loud and then go soft and then loud again and back soft. It's so funny to hear the baby moving around. Still not feeling anything, I don't think. I sometimes feel like a soft touch as if someone were to rub their finger across your arm on it is on the inside of my belly. Last night Ryan was laughing at me because my belly was lopsided. Baby is always on the left and that was the side that bulging a little.
As you can see my mood has changed and I'm now easier to deal with. I think. I'm 14 weeks today so only 5 more weeks until we find out if our buglet is a boy or girl. I can't wait!
April 2022
4 years ago




3 comments:
Yay for the happy mood! I cant wait to see if buglet is a boy or a girl-- any gut feelings?
I put my wedding ring on a heavy chain around my neck. I used a yellow sharpie to draw a ring on my hand. LOL Too bad you won't know the gender of Buglet when we come out next week! Can I guess?
i'm glad you're feeling better! I can't wait to hear the news!!!
Post a Comment