Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

I hate Mondays!

Mondays never used to bother me, but for some reason now they just plain suck. Today is D-day at Ryan's work and they are laying people off. I haven't heard anything from him, so I'm guessing that he is ok. He has almost 13 years in, but with them not being a union shop I don't know if that will help him or not. Unfortunately one of his buddies got the layoff today. Man that just sucks!

Some of my blog land friends are going through some rough times right now. That isn't fair either. Life can be so cruel and evil sometimes and I don't understand why. I feel so guilty that my belly is full of a kicking healthy baby and yet others who deserve the same aren't getting their dreams. I know I have been through a lot myself to get here, but it still doesn't take away the hurt and emptiness I feel when I read the latest miscarriage story or the next BFN. I wish I could do something to help everyone get that deserving BFP. It breaks my heart what some have to go through. It just isn't fair.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I pray Ryan does not get laid off! This is not the time for it!! Glad you pregnancy is going great! Time is nearing!!! I bet you're getting excited and in nesting mode! ;o)

C said...

Amy, boy do I agree about our board. Sad times right now. So sorry to hear about what is going on at your hubby's job.

twondra said...

I hope Ryan doesn't get laid off.

Thanks for your kind words. I feel horrible for Michelle. I wish I was there with her.