Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

8 months old..... ::sigh::

Can you believe it? My baby is 8 months old....TODAY! Boy time just flies by..... I remember finding out I was pregnant, like it was yesterday. I was trying to upload pictures at work, and my computer wasn't cooperating with me. I'll try to post them when i get home tonight. Right now I'm stuck in a meat locker, and I'm not even talking outside. My room is so cold that running cold water honestly warms them up. It is a balmy 12 degrees outside and it's 58 degrees in my office. How ridiculous is that? I put in a work order to have them get me some heat, but that was over a week ago. I don't think these are good working conditions......by any means.

**update....someone must have heard me because they came in and fixed my heat during lunch. It is now up to 60 degrees..... yeah!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Hannah wants to wish her little birthday buddy a happy 8 month birthday! :o) It's amazing how quickly time does fly!!!

I hope you are working in a nice and toasty office now!!! ;o)

Michelle said...

Im giving a big ole ::SIGH:: too. Kayla will be 6 months old soon.

twondra said...

Wow! Time sure flies!! Congrats!!