Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bath boy.....

Since I wasn't able to get any pictures up yesterday, I took the time to take a few while he was in his bath. Right now we just put him in our sink and he loves it. Soon he will be too big though and I'll have to start breaking my back with him in the big bathtub. We start running the water and he just gets so excited about what is coming next. Here are a few pictures. He wouldn't look at me though, stinker!




See the intensity in his face......he is looking at Daddy and thinking that Daddy needs a bath too!



Dang! Dropped my toy down there.....



This is a new trick that he has learned. Must be something Daddy has taught him!

Here is a link to the video of him in his bath. I would post it, but some of you have trouble with the videos on blogs.

http://s141.photobucket.com/albums/r73/rynamy/?action=view&current=Bathboy.flv

2 comments:

Jody said...

Amy...

When I give Emily a bath in the big tub...I use a stool to sit on and then it's not so hard on the back!!

Philip is so cute in the sink though!! hehe

Aimee said...

Adorable photos of your beautiful buglet! ;o) I've been taking baths with Hannah since she was 6 months old. :-) We have so much fun!