Not too much has been happening around here. Philip is finally done being sick (knock on wood) and we have returned to a more normal routine. Well, I'm not sure I would say normal, but more like before. Is anyone normal? I think that Philip is getting his 8th tooth, although nothing is showing yet. He has been crabby, I mean vocal the last few days. I think that he is trying to show his independence and testing the waters. I think that is great, the only bad part is I don't know if I'm giving in and getting him what he wants or if he just only wants to cry a few seconds and then nothing more. Not sure yet. He is using more big boy words as of late. Which is always fun to hear. He can now say Da da, which is what he pretty much calls everyone and tells everyone he meets that he has a da da. Ba ba which he chants like he is cheering on his favorite team at a sporting event. Momma only comes out when he is mad or very tired. If Daddy goes in and picks him up in the middle of the night he gets really mad and cries out my name. Other than that I only hear dada. I asked Ryan the other night if he gets sick of hearing his name and he quickly said "NO!" I didn't figure he did, but just thought I would gently bring up the fact that I would like to hear momma when he isn't screaming for me. He also says Uh-oh and No No which he uses a lot together. Especially when he smacks someone in the face. He is quick to say Uh-oh and then a long NNNNOOOOO NNNNNOOOO. It is really cute and I have a hard time not laughing at him. I can't believe that he is going to be a year old in May. May is not that far off my friends! My little guy is more like a toddler these days and not a baby. I would post pics, but I'm at work and don't have any on my computer here.
On another note, I'm trying to become more frugal these days. It isn't easy at all. I use coupons and only buy on sale, it's just everything else I can't resist and must have. Not to mention the fact that we still owe from trying to have Philip. Ryan and I both agree though that we would go into debt ten times over to have him. He is so wonderful and can't imagine not having him in our lives.
I'll try and get a couple of pictures up this week. Maybe start a wordless wednesday.
April 2022
4 years ago




1 comment:
I can't believe how big he's getting! Wow! I remember when you announced your BFP. :)
Post a Comment