another blog where I'm going to blog more private matters. If you would like an invite, leave a comment here and I'll add you to the new blog. Somethings are better when they aren't shared with the world!
I can't believe the weekend has come and gone already. We had a big weekend. Saturday we drove up to Big Rapids to move my sister into a new apartment for the summer. While Ryan, mom and dad were at the old apartment, I stayed at the new one with Philip. The old apartment had lots of stairs and I was afraid Philip would want to do nothing but climb them. Instead I had to entertain him in an apartment that wasn't made for children. Needless to say there were lots of buttons and knobs and cords to pull on. Boy did I get a workout in. Sunday I had to work and then had all my mommy chores to do. It is now 9:30 and I'm the only one still awake in my house. I have laundry going and dishes need to get done and a diaper bag to pack. Makes me tired just thinking about all of it. I have to only work 2 hours tomorrow and then am taking personal time and then back to school for a preview night. Should be interesting, the preview night that is.
Well back to my chores so I can lay down and watch the news while I fall asleep.
Happy Moanday everyone!
April 2022
4 years ago




1 comment:
It makes me tired just listening to what all you have to do. :)
I would like an invite to your blog if possible. :) Thank you!
Post a Comment