I can't believe it......we are back in the game. After long discussions with Ryan we decided to change doctors. Our new doc participates with our health insurance, which our other doc didn't. I like his new approach to things and am excited to get started. I have renewed faith and hope with this cycle....unlike the others. I get an HSG on Thursday and then IUI next week sometime. We are going with a natural cycle this month, which is something new for us. We have never done a natural cycle. I need to go buy some smilies so I can get ready to use those as I get closer to my surge. I'm scared. I know myself all too well and just know that I will end up obsessing and wanting to pee on everything I see. I just hope that I can contain myself enough to not do that and just go with the flow. School will be starting soon and that should take my mind off of it while I'm there. When I'm at home, that is another story. I haven't updated this for awhile, so I will try and stay on top of it now that I'm actually in the running again.
3 comments:
Glad to see your back in the game!
Good luck! The long break might just what you needed for that BFP!
YAY! I'm so excited to see yall back in the game. Good luck!!
Post a Comment