I took the video out, it was causing too many problems for people.
Ok so maybe it isn't long awaited, but here it is anyways. I wrote a silly poem for my cousin to read on her 11th birthday to the family. I didn't make it rhyme so they would listen, hopefully, to the words. My dad was being goofy trying to make noise and be loud.....that is just my dad. He does stuff like that. My aunt cried and the girl that opens her mouth with excitement is my 20 year old cousin who has 2 children by a 36 year old poor excuse of a person. He is a drug dealer and all that fun stuff. She did leave him, but not until she had 2 kiddos first. It is sad to say, but they don't have a chance and that breaks my heart. My family is just plain goofy and I don't know where my mom came from and how she made a life outside of that madness. It truely amazes me.
On to nicer things.....that cute kitty, that is sleeping on the changing table in the post below, is a pain in my butt. He won't leave me alone! He comes in like clockwork at night, meowing and purring to cuddle with me. He is like glue to my side. If I go outside he cries at whatever window is open until I come in. I go to bed, he goes to bed. I take a shower and he lays on the bathmat until I'm finished. If Ryan even touches me Karbyn gives him that look of "I'm going to claw your eyes out and eat them for dinner." (Spoken with a french accent) My mom thinks he knows I haven't been feeling well and that something is different with me. I've never had an animal be so attached to me before. I think he is going to try and get in the crib at night. I just know it.
April 2022
4 years ago




1 comment:
How are you doing girl? Haven't heard from ya in awhile. How's pregnancy treating ya? :)
Post a Comment