Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 19, 2007

Nasty weather last night!

Wow we had some really nasty weather last night for mid-October. There was lightening and heavy rain and even some hail. I can't remember the last time we had hail. My poor furbabies were scared to death. We had a crack of lightening hit really close and the babies went just flying all over the house. It scared me too. I had to round them all up and settle them down. They were under the bed and in the rafters and hidden in a box in the basement. My goodness it took at least a half hour to calm them down. Afterwards I had to chuckle a little bit at how funny it was to watch their reactions. The hail was visible on the ground. Snow at this time is not uncommon, but strong thunderstorms are. Here is a picture of Ryan picking up the hail and then some of the hail in his hand.





When I saw my OB she suggested I take my prenatal in the morning because I haven't been sleeping very well. I always took it at night because I heard it can make you sick to your stomach during the day. I decided to try her idea and I have to say I slept all night long. It was wonderful! The only problem, I forgot to take it this morning. My routine has been disrupted and now I have to find a new one. Why is change always so difficult. It doesn't matter if the change is small or big, it is still difficult. I'll just have to remind myself with a note on the cupboard or something. Here is a picture of our buglet at 9w2d measuring 25.8 mm in length. For those of you wondering that is 1 and 5/8 inches.....thanks honey for the conversion on that!

3 comments:

Jody said...

Awwwwwwwww that baby is cute :) I have always taken my prenatals in the morning after I eat breakfast....I also take vitamin D (for bone development) and fish oil (for brain development) and that is a lot of pills for me...lol You will do fine...keep up the good work and get as much sleep as you can NOW lol
XOX,
Jody

twondra said...

Awww, the baby is sooooo cute! Love the pics of the hail, too. I've taken my prenatals at night, too, because I get so sick....maybe I shouldn't?

The Milk Maid said...

All 'hail' baby Maatman!

That sure is a tiny peewee cutie you've got there. Enjoy :D