Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Why am I so scared?

I'm scared to death! There are m/c happening all around me and I'm so scared I'll be next. Do I follow my gut intuition or do I just ignore it? I'm beside myself these days. It seems like every pregnancy board I'm on there is a rash of women going through m/c and I just can't shake it. I know that I'm not the only pregnant woman to feel this way. I know also that I'm a natural worrier and that is something that I just never will get past. I'm so attached to this little buglet and I just can't imagine not holding and loving on my baby in May. I find myself rubbing my belly, without even knowing it, and becoming so attached to the thought of being a mommy finally. Is that wrong? I feel like I shouldn't tell anyone of my upcoming baby for fear that will be just one more person I have to tell that something happened. Am I wishing my baby away? Are my emotions normal? Ugh! Maybe once I start to feel buglet move around I will be able to find some sense of security. I'm hoping anyway. I find myself keeping all of these emotions bottled up inside because I'm afraid to speak them out loud.

Ok, enough today. I don't think that I can type anymore without getting myself all worked up. Tomorrow is another day, hopefully filled with happier thoughts.

5 comments:

The Milk Maid said...

You will always worry... and it is completely normal! Just keep that doppler handy, breathe in, and believe in yourself! :D

Lisa said...

I think your feelings are completely normal given what it took to get where you are. Take it just one day at a time.

twondra said...

Your feelings are normal. It's natural to worry. I would be a wreck! You're gonna be a great mom! (((HUGS)))

Tropicalfruitmom said...

I worried the entire time I was carrying Katie. Poor kid probably didn't get much sleep the whole time she was baking. I would poke around to make sure she was OK. After a while, the doc told me to knock it off and let her sleep. maybe that's why she was early - she wanted out so she could sleep. ;-)

RaJen said...

I completely understand and have been going through the same thing. Best thing I've done so far: STOP READING THE BOARDS. I've gone 6 days now and it has made a world of difference.