Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 15, 2006

I can barely stand it!

I am so very excited to see AF this month, I can barely stand it. I hope that she arrives right on schedule and I can get the shots going again. I have never wanted to see her ugly face before. This is my cycle.....it is going to take. I can't go through another month of it not working, and I won't have too. I will be having a september baby ,folks. I just need to keep up this positive attitude that I had when we did IUI #1, 2 and maybe 3....after that I was just plain depressed. I think that my new lucky number is 7!

I had a fortune cookie last Saturday, with my meal, and I was overly excited when I read it. I always look at them, don't always believe them, but atleast read them. My fortune read "You will soon gain something you have always wanted." It is true that Christmas is right around the corner, but I don't think that is what this fortune is going for. I have wanted a baby far longer than I have wanted that silly kitchen aide. So I will tuck my fortune away in my change purse and keep it with me always. Someday I will pull it out again when I need my good luck charm.....maybe for baby #2.

I am so very happy that it is the weekend, but not very happy that I have to work the whole weekend. I can do it though. I have faith and I won't be getting down on myself for awhile again. I have the strength to change my future and change is what I'm going to do. No more crying wife when her husband comes home from work. We will be parents someday soon and I have the power to change my attitude on life. I won't need to worry about meds next month, I have all that I will need!

No comments: