Yuck! It is only thursday.....what a stinken long week. I'm not sure how I made it through the week without going bonkers. I think it is just because we are so close to the end of the year and christmas.....and I am no where near done shopping yet. It is getting to be a little bit sad. I do this every year, and each time I say I won't do it the next, yet here I am again.....in the same place. I know part of it is because of my surgery. That set me back for a little while. I will get through it, I do every year, but it sure doesn't make the holidays any fun.
I went to the doc earlier this week and he gave me some really good news. The lap went really well and he was pleased with what he was able to accomplish. He found some endo on my right ovary and took that out. I didn't even know that I had any and was shocked when he said I did. I thought I would have known that I had it, but apparently not. He also was able to remove a good sized cyst from my right tube. He said it was down almost wher the tube meets up with my uterus. He said it was acting like a catcher's mit and weighting my tube down. Now I am completely free of any medical reasons why I'm not getting preggers. So back on the meds I go and we will try this another time. Hopefully it will take in the next 2 months, that is all the meds I have right now. Just enough for 2 months. I shouldn't say hopefully.....I should say it will take this month. I have found a new sense of hope and have faith in myself and Ryan that this will be the month. I'm not going to jinx myself and ever look ahead to what would be the "possible" due date. That just makes it harder on me when it doesn't take. We are just going to let nature take it's course and if it is meant to be, it will be. I have to keep remembering that we aren't alone in this journey and are being guided from above. As the plaque on my wall reads...."God doesn't give us what we can handle God helps us handle what we are given"....I read it everyday and am trying to re-find my faith again.
Ta-ta for now!
Mom2Be
April 2022
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment