Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

I feel like scroge!

I totally am not ready for christmas and feel like crap! I have so much to do and not enough time to do it in. It seems like every year I get stuck in the same rut. Or maybe it has just been the last 2 chirstmas's because we have been ttc and each year I thought we would have a little one to buy for. I shouldn't be upset over silly little things, right? My time will come to be a mom.

One thing that I have found comforting is knowing that other people are trying too and not getting preggers. I know that kind of sounds mean, that I have this "I have been trying longer than you have" attitude. I really don't mean it like that at all. I am hoping that everyone gets the chance to get that first BFP! I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Ok so maybe I would because they all seem to be fertile myrtles! Enough with the depressing, grouchy talking.....IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME!

I hope that I have everyone pretty much done. I have a few people left to finish, but those gatherings aren't until after Christmas, so I'm good yet. I have my friend's kiddos to buy for yet, but will hit the sales after christmas so I can buy them a little bit more. I can be cheap like that, but heah....the kids don't care cause they are getting more then. Ryan and I are doing our christmas after christmas. He hasn't had a day off from work since the monday after Thanksgiving. He has been working 12 hours a day, 7 days a week now with no break. I feel really bad for him. He tries to stay awake and attentive, but it just doesn't work for him. He is having shut down starting on Saturday, so that will be nice to have him around for a little while. We can actually act like married folk. That hasn't happened in months now.

Well I don't think I have much more to say. My sister is really sick right now and she is supposed to take a final tonight. Poor thing. Mom had to call the prof to let him know that it wasn't going to work. The 48 hour flu bug is going around right now and it isn't pretty. I went to see her yesterday, to give her liquid tylenol and some gatorade, with a mask on. I breezed in and breeezed right out. With me trying to get preggers, the last thing I need is the flu!

I will try and keep this thing up to date. I have not been doing very good at that!

1 comment:

singletracey said...

hey you! Just popped in when I saw you had a blog and wanted to say HI! It is hard month after month... and I think being envious is totally normal! I got frustrated today at lunch when I saw a teenage mom with a youngin under 1 and pregnant again!

Happy Holidays!!!!