Christmas is for whimps! I am at my whits end with family (aka....mom's sister)! I am tired of shopping....tired of wrapping and tired of baking. Everyone expects something from me and I don't know how much more I have to give. My family needs this and Ryan's family needs that....UGH! I really should just be quiet and take a moment for myself and then maybe, just maybe, my attitude will change.....yeah right!
Ok, so I'm better now. I have a place to post where my family can't go and read things that I have written and I don't have to feel bad about saying things. It is nice to have a place where I can complain and the people that read it will now how I feel, because they too can sympathize.
My honey just called and he went out and got me christmas gifts. Isn't that so sweet. He puts so much thought into things and I just buy him crap every year. I am trying to get him something nice for christmas and am working towards that. I just feel bad that I don't have as much for him as I had hoped. We aren't going to celebrate until after christmas, which gives me time to hit a few sales post holiday.
Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
April 2022
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment