Moving on to more fun things...I'm going to post a picture of each of my babies. When we moved in to our house, we packed up the neighbors cat and brought him with us. They weren't taking care of him, so he decided to run away and become my baby. Boy is he a momma's boy. He doesn't leave me alone, ever.
Every morning when I shower, he sits on the back of toliet and waits for me to get done. Sometimes he even walks the ledge of the tub, crying until I tell him good morning. It is quite a sight. He is the lighter grey cat. We loveingly call him chunkie, but his real name is Tiger. The calico with him is our little Kallie Jo. She is a cat that we got after we bought our house. She is the niece to Tiger. Yeah, the lady we stole Tiger from doesn't know we have him. She thinks an animal got Tiger.....sure, an Amy animal. Kallie Jo is one of the funniest cats I have ever had.
As you can tell by the picture, Kallie thinks she needs treats all the time. She loves to play with those little fuzzy craft balls. She thinks they are little animals and growls when she gets them in her mouth. She is a stitch to have around. She actually has little thumbs, and she uses them to grab ahold of things. Kallie Jo has a twin brother named Karbyn. He looks like Tiger, but is darker. He is the hunter. He loves to jump and climb and pounce on his brother and sister. They are so funny. When Karbyn and Kallie Jo fight it is like WWF smackdown in my living room. If I ever tape it, I will put it on here because it is so darn funny!
Can you just tell I'm going to be one of those moms that does nothing but brag about her kiddos. I know....GAG ME!




3 comments:
yeah, I'm just as bad with my dog and 2 cats.
CUTE babies!! Thanks for the hug the other day... I needed it BIGTIME!! One of these days we will make it to the pregnant stage and wont it be great. We will probably then forget about how hard we struggled (emotionally and physically) to get there!!
Your kittys are adorable!
Your not alone, each and every cycle I go into, I always go into it scared. None of my family and freinds can understand why that is. Its very hard. It is scary thinking that you might have to face that red witch again and have all those down in the dumps feelings come along with her. I completely understand!
Post a Comment