Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 12, 2007

So very sick of the snow!

Will spring every come? I tell you....I'm so sick of winter. December was wonderful....the sun was out, no snow and it was almost like spring. Then bam, out of nowhere comes old man winter. I tell you, he must be really mad, because it has been snowing here for days. I don't think there is any end in sight. I just looked at our long range forecast.....there is snow in it everyday. I don't think we really need anymore....I think we have enough. I will have to post some pictures on here. I'm not too computer savy, so bear with me.

On a happier note, I should be starting my shots next week. I'm very excited about that. I can hardly wait. I just know this is going to be it for us. I had a dream last night, and I have to say it was very vivid, about me being preggers and Ryan putting his hand on my belly. We were laying in bed together and I told him to just wait, be patient and then boom....He jumped and said "I felt her!" Weird,huh? I think that I'm going to try and stay off of the chatrooms, etc. during my TWOH (two weeks of hell) this time. Everyother time I haven't, and I just think that I get my hopes up, only to have them crushed. That isn't fair to me. I need to stay positive, if possible. I'm also going to talk to the doc about taking progesterone supp during the 2ww. I figure it can't hurt. I don't think that I have ever had my progesterone tested. I want to make sure that if I get preggers, I stay that way. I'm not totally convinced that I wasn't last cycle. It was just like the early miscarriage I had back in October. Everything was the same.....cramps, sore bb's, moodiness, sleeplessness....I just think that maybe I was. Will never know though. I just want to make sure that I stay preggers. I also started taking a baby asprin and evening primrose oil everyday. I can tell a change in my mood with the evening primrose oil. I'm not nearly as emotional as I was just a couple of days ago. I feel good, which is surprising since I should be getting the old hag in the next couple of days.

I will work on getting pictures on this blog. If anyone has any suggestions...send them my way!

2 comments:

battynurse said...

Actually if you have the new blog where you sign in with a google account, the adding pictures part is really easy. When you are writing your post, you can click on the little pic image in the toolbar and it gives you an option to browse through files on your computer and then will upload that pic to your blog you are writing. It will show up at the top of the post so then you just click and drag to move it where you want it. Hope this helps.

singletracey said...

Yes.. pics are a breeze and Michell gave great direction :-)

I know what you mean about the TWOH! LOL... I have stayed away from the chatroom this cycle.. I am really working on giving my body the rest it needs for implantation. This week on vacation I plan on kicking back with my feet up. I hope your BFP is just around the corner!!