Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

There is a big bright object in the sky!

Wait, yes, I think I know what it is......I haven't seen it in awhile, but yes I think that it is the sun? It couldn't be, could it? The sun hasn't been out in at least 2 months. The birds were singing this morning, the house was lit with sunlight, the cats were happy and all was great......until I stepped out the door and almost landed on my buns. Let's just say the sun is nice from inside, because outside everything that melted yesterday is now ice. Good golly miss molly it is still cold! I'm going to try this picture thing...I'm hoping I can handle it. First let's narrate.....

I just love my husband. He is the greatest! I didn't know what to expect from him for Valentine's Day, I had just guessed a Willow tree figurine. The only reason I guessed that was because the night before he studied my collection very closely, making sure that he looked at every figurine, not missing one. I open up the first box and it is a beautiful angel, holding a read heart. A heart for heart day! He told me that he thought this fit the occassion. He was right, he gave me his heart for valentine's day. Not expecting anything else, we usually don't celebrate the little holidays like others do. I think that sometimes they get blown out of proportion and you end up spending way more than you need too. I"m a simple girl who doesn't need too much.....well ok, just a baby.....but moving on. That wasn't all he gave me. The next one he told me was special and was a good luck charm that I had needed for awhile, and he was sorry he hadn't done it sooner. He made me cry before I even openned it. The title on the box was called "A New Beginning." He said it represented our family and the things that were to come for us. Just when I thought he didn't love me, he throws me off guard. I didn't know what too say. He couldn't have gotten me a better gift. When I married him, I knew he wasn't the sentimental type, who would romance me all the time, but I knew that every now and then I would get him to do something sweet and sappy. When I gave him my gift I felt like a jerk....all I had was a gift certificate for a fishing license. Whoopie! I have to say I have never felt so loved in all my life. He made me feel like he wants this to happen for us as much as I do. Now we are just waiting for af to show her head so we can start our shots and hopefully our last IUI for a few years.

2 comments:

singletracey said...

awwww how sweet!!!! I cant wait for AF to show for you... for me.. I hope the old witch stays away!! Only 5 more days until we know if she's staying away :-)

Michelle said...

awwww. What a wonderful meaningful gift. We are so blessed to have such great men in our lives.