Happy heart day everyone! I can feel the love in the air today....ok well maybe I'm hoping I can. I work in a Middle School and lets just say they think they know what love is. I decided to be different today and not dress in Red...I wore aqua. I think that I'm the only one too. I sure hope that Ryan has something nice for me today. Knowing him, I'm sure he has nothing. We have to go and pay our taxes afterschool today....sounds romantic, huh! Then I'm making him his favorite dinner, homemade lasagna, cheesy potatoes and strawberry shortcake. Aren't I a good little doobie? I also got him a gift certificate to get his fishing license. I have been saving my pennies, that he didn't know about, and used them on him. I also wrote on the gift certicate "ONLY GOOD FOR PURCHASING A FISHING LICENSE" to tease him not to use it on tackle. He told me I couldn't get any more scrapbooking (he calls it crapbooking) stuff, so no more tackle for him. I can play that game! I gently reminded him of the cute little flower store on his way home, and he told me no flowers because the cats eat them. Hello....earth to Ryan, I have an office. Sometimes they just don't think. I heard the funniest joke the other day:
A husband asked his wife, "How could God make you so beautiful and stupid at the same time?" She responded, without missing a beat, "He made me beautiful so you would be attracted to me and stupid so I would be attracted to you."
Isn't that so true? I thought that was a really good joke. Ryan didn't find it funny, but that is nothing new.
I suprised my mom with flowers, her favorite candy and a big ol' pepsi. I firgured she could use them to get through her day. My mom and dad have been married forever...I swear. My mom was 17 when they got married and my dad was 22....now they are 53 and soon to be 58. Wow, seems like good ages to be refered to as granny and gramps to me. I can't believe that my parents are that old. I swear I was just a kid yesterday and now I'm trying to have one myself. Where have the last 30 years gone?
April 2022
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment