Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Yeah! We have entered the year of the baby.....I just know it. I am so very excited to say that I started my period on Saturday. I was told that my period could arrive up to 6 weeks late because of the lap. I didn't want that. I wanted to get started on the right foot this new year. We are preparing for iui #7. I'm cleaned out, endo and cyst free, and well on my way to making a baby! I'm not too sure that Ryan is as excited as I am, but I think that once we are preggers, he will be fine.

We start the shots tonight again.....ouch! I better make sure I know where the alcohol pads are and that my shot is ready to go. He is so good at giving me shots. I think that a small part of him actually enjoys it a little too much. I'm just glad he will do it....I can't give myself a shot.

I have to go and get ready. My family is coming over to celebrate Christmas. My sister got the flu before christmas and Ryan and dad got it after christmas. That really put the holiday on hold. I'm interested to see what my family got me...everything was so secretive this year. Next year the only gift they will be getting from us is a new baby. Won't that be a cool gift to give (and a nice tax deduction too)!

1 comment:

singletracey said...

I like that.. Year of the Baby!!!! Hope it pours on us :-)