Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Another one bites the dust!

I am officially in the 2WW again. Quite frankly it feels like I never left it! The 3 cycles I took off just seemed to fly by yet, here I am again, in the dreaded 2WW. This time I'm not going to obsess..yeah right! I already bought pregnancy tests and am prepared to use them. I'm not going to right away, though. I ususally find myself using them 7dpo, and that just isn't healthy. I am going to wait and use them around the 20th. Hopefully I can make it that long!

The IUI went really well. We had 7 mature follies and a sprem count of 6.3 million. The part that gets me is the 7 FOLLIES! Holy crap! I know that they won't all take, or sure hope that they won't, but still. The most I had before was 4, which was good, but that was before I had my endo and the big cyst taken out. I can't seem to shake the triplet feeling I have. I just feel like I'm going to have 3 babies at once. I don't know why I feel that way, I just do. I feel bad for Ryan because I know I'm one of those ladies who is going to want to be preggers again, even if I have 2 or 3 at once. I keep telling him that, but I don't think he believes me. Anywho, can't worry about that now. Only time will tell.

I have so much I should be doing right now, it isn't even funny! I should get going. Hopefully in 4 weeks, when I have my u/s, I will look back at this and laugh because I will only have 1 bean. I couldn't walk away from this without at least one, right?

No comments: