Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Still feeling great!

I have to say I have never felt this great in all my life. I am keeping my attitude up and feeling wonderful about my upcoming beta test. I have wanted this for so long and now that it is coming, I am beyond geeked! I just found out my cousin is preggers and due in February. For some reason my family felt they needed to hide this and shelter me from it. I'm not sure why. I happy for her and I hope that she has a smooth labor and the baby is healthy and fine. Ok......so I maybe full of it a little bit. She got married before me, which ended in divorce and then moved out to New Mexico and got married a second time just weeks before me. She liked to rub it in my face that she married before me when we were growing up. It didnt matter though, I knew that my first husband would be my only husband and that matters more than anything else.......I found someone to grow old with. Granted we only dated for 13 years before we got married, but we knew eachother and there weren't any surprises. We are in love with eachother and not in love with being in love. I felt that same lump in my throat and the same dull ache in the pit of my stomach when I read her email. I'll get over it and it won't damper my spirits for very long. Her mom was the same way. Had to be the first to do something and rub it in your face, and then act like nothing happened when it failed. I know that my baby will be loved and there is nothing that will change that. My husband and I are truely in love and that is all that matters.

Moving on to new things! I am going to take Tracey's idea about the closets and work on my own. We only have 1 closet in the whole house and it needs my attention very badly. I will work on that this weekend. I need to occupy myself with something or I will be going crazy during the next 2 weeks.

Now that I'm done preaching to the choir and rewriting my sob story, I will sign off for the day. Good luck to everyone.....lots of baby dust to all and let's get those BFP's coming!

2 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

good year

battynurse said...

I understand what you mean about your cousin. I have had several instances of being happy for someone and sad at the same time for myself. I hope this is your BFP and it all works out great.