I'm not sure what the heck is going on. I just know that I feel like af is coming at any moment, and then it stops. It isn't all the time. This is not normal for me. I don't feel her come, I just go to the bathroom and there she is. I hate that about me and that I spot for 2 days before hand. I'm not spotting yet and am not due, by my calculations for another 8 days. I'm 8dpiui so it could be implantation pains I'm feeling. I had this once before, after IUI #5. I actually felt like af was coming and then she didn't. I tested and got a BFP only to miscarry that next week. I knew I was preggers for almost a week, and then it was gone. I don't want to go through that again. I'm holding off on testing for a few more days. I think that the hcg has to build up in my body before the test will come back positive....unless there is multiples in there. Then I will get a positive pregnancy test almost immediately. Who knows....there were 7 good eggs. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'm better at the waiting game now I have to say. I turned over a new leaf. Last night I told Ryan to caress my baby bump. He didn't even say anything to me, just put his hand on my belly and fell asleep. I so want this to happen for us. 2 years and 7 iui's is enough. We shouldn't have to go through anymore then what we have gone through. I don't want to do shots again next month, they are sooooooo expensive, and we can't afford much more.
Life is so silly and I laugh when I think about how I react to things. I was shopping for baby gifts, I only have 4 to buy, and saw the crib I like is on clearance at Target. I didn't even look twice at it, I just kept moving. My mom and I had just left the doctor's office, talking about what if all 7 take, and then we go to Target and the crib is on clearance. The cribs are nice nowadays. They make into beds and stuff. I'm really impressed.
As soon as I test I promise to post.....well maybe not. I want to tell people in my own way, not via the net.
April 2022
4 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment