Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I'm getting better!

I have decided that my mood will affect how my body works, and I want my body to be in good working order.....so off with the bad mood it is! I am beginning to be positive and just know that this will work, I just have to be patient. I can do that. It also means that I have to save up some more money. We need to be able to save up a little dough to pay for the IUI's and not put things on credit. If we don't get to do every month, then we don't get to do every month. I'm ok with that. I love my husband, who better love me back, and that is all that matters. Sometimes I have to remind him to love me, but I think that is typical. Funny thing is, when he gets mad at me I ask him what it is he is supposed to be thinking and out will come "I LOVE MY WIFE! I LOVE MY WIFE!" Then we both laugh and all is better. It is funny how life works. When we started dating I didn't think that we would ever get married. For heaven's sake I was 14 and he was 16.....who would have known. It blows my mind, when all he has to do is look at me and I get butterflies in my stomach. He can calm me with just a wink. There for awhile, in our early 20's we were apart more than we were together, and I didn't think that we would ever make it back together. Now I can't get rid of him....just kidding. I'm very happy that he is apart of my life and I wouldn't trade that for anything. I need to focus on my realtionship with him so I can keep the positive momentum going and not dwell on the what if's and why me's! February starts the journey on to IUI #8!

No comments: