Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 12, 2007

I just love Fridays!

I am over my cranky, snotty mood and am back to being loveable me! I have done a lot of thinking about yesterday's post and although I don't think I would react any differently I am a bit embarrassed by my actions. I didn't need to act like that. Who do I think I am, judging people and saying things about others when I have no business doing that. I have learned my lesson and will try not to do that anymore. I can guarentee I won't be sending a baby gift, but will send a "I'm so happy for you email" instead.

I am feeling so great about this cycle. I still have the feeling that I'm going to have triplets, but I have to hope that at least one of those little buggers is going to stick. After all there were 7, and 1 at least has to take. I don't know what I will do if that doesn't happen. I will have to suck it up, and move on. The shots will start again and we will do number 8, 9 and 10 if that is what it takes. I'm not going to give up. That is my new attitude this month. I will be a mom someday and I will get preggers. I found a new sense of hope this year. Ryan is great and keeps telling me the same thing. I will be going in to have my u/s in February just wondering how many beans will be there. Our baby will be due in October, which is a good month and just in time for tax season. God does October seem so very far off. I'm sure that it will be a blur though.

I'm getting ready for the weekend, mentally. I have a few more hours to go until the official start of the weekend. I need to just chill this weekend and have some Amy time. Ryan and I are going to a high school basketball game tonight and then a college game tomorrow. That should be a fun time. I'm really not much into basketball, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

No comments: