I believe that something is going on. I have had the cramps for 2 days now, off and on. Today after my lunch I am feeling a little sick to my stomach. I'm not sure if that is from the worrying about am I or aren't I, or just because I'm preggers. They say that with multiples the symptoms come on faster.....boy was I a prime candidate for multiples. 7 eggs......let's just hope that there isn't any more than 3 in there. Other wise I will be the stay at home mom I wanted to be and we will have no money. I will take what I am given, though and won't complain about it one bit. I am blessed to have my health, Ryan's health and the love and support of my family. I couldn't ask for anything more.....my cup runneth over.
If I do get my BFP, I don't think that I will be posting on here. My family reads this blog and I want to tell people face to face, not have them read it. I'll come up with another way to get our news out there. There has been an outbreak of BFP's on the board and I hope to keep the trend up. Like my earlier posts said "Welcom to the year of the baby!"
April 2022
4 years ago




1 comment:
Hey you! I am thinking you got a bun in the oven! I want to see a post on the board soon saying "BFP!!"
thinking baby thoughts for us all :-)
Post a Comment